how do i map impuls...

Notifications
Clear all

how do i map impulse 500 for algoriddim djay pro?

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have a new impulse 500 and want to use it with algoriddim djay pro ai software and my ipad pro.

where can i find best mapping information or instructions to do this correctly?

algoriddim website says the impulse 500 is compatible and supported but its not working properly so far. very disappointing and confusing. i will have to return for a refund if not able to get it working to do my live sets.
please help! 

- ms. magic 

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
A forum is a user community, it is not a technical support, so if you do not think you can provide all needed technical information, please contact Hercules technical support.

To get an efficient technical help on the forum, the technical information needed is

1) to describe in detail your technical configuration, in completing your profile in "My Space"> "My Profile" https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/

- In "Hercules equipment in use", check your Dj controller, DJControl Inpulse 500,
  - In "Software in use", check your DJ software, djay Pro

- In "Describe your equipment": describe your iPad Pro model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of iOS, version number of djay Pro.
Precise your iPad Pro connector (Lighting or thunderbolt)

2) then, in next message, please explain your process:

a) How do you connect your DJ controller to the iPad Pro which has a USB-c connector?
What is the brand and model of adaptor you use, with a Lightning or Thunderbolt port?
is it, as recommended on Algoriddim website:
If your iPad Pro has a Lightning port, is it Apple Lighting to USB 3 adapter?
If you iPad Pro has a thunderbolt port, it is Apple USB-C digital AV multiport Adapter?

b) Do you connect your iPad official power supply to the power connector port
- of the Lighting to USB 3 adapter, if your iPad has a Lightning port,
- or to the USB-C digital AV multiport adapter, if your iPad has a Thunderbolt port ?

3) If you connect the DJ controller with the official Apple adapter + iPad power supply, please describe the results:

a) Do you see a Vegas mode (succession of backlights on the controller) just after connecting it to the iPad?

b) If the iPad properly intializes the DJ controller (you see a Vegas Mode on the DJ controller), what doe djay Pro (version 4.1.5 maybe) say when you run djay Pro?
If you get an error message, please write it in extenso (do not summ up the error message).