Notifications
Clear all

need help with hercules impulse 300 - recognized but not working

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello community!

i have an hercules impulse 300, which i have been using with no problems in my windows 10 computer. everytime, i connect the hercules to the pc with the usb cable and everything worked.
when i open djuced, it usually says that i should update de software and also the drivers.
i did that. updated the software and installed the drivers for asio. and now, the hercules 300 is recognized by djuced ( it shows up as an option for audio output) but all the buttons doesnt work. how can i fix it?

please help this young dj girl to get back on track! 🙂 

Hello djdjdj,

Welcome to the forum.

1) Please complete your profile wiith the basic technical information in   

https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/

In "Hercules equipment in use", please check the controller name
In "software in use", please check Djuced 

in "Describe your equipment" field, please describe your computer 

- Environment (for example Windows 10 64-bit Version 21H2 build 19044.1526)
- brand and model CPU RAM (as Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 Carbon 13ITL5 13,3" Core i5 16 GB RAM)
- Type of USB port (for example USB 3.0 Type A, USB-C, USB hub powered by a power adapter...)
- version of DJ software, as Djuced 5.3.7

- version of DJ driver (for example. 2022_HDJS_1) 
- let us know if you have an exotic firewall or if you use Windows Defender (built in Windows). 

2) If you have Google chrome browser installed in your PC, please 
- connect the DJ controller to the PC,
- close Djuced if it is running
- go to  https://www.midimonitor.com/ (Morningstar Midi Monitor)
- check if it detects the actions on the DJ controller buttons and, if it detects the controls, check the MIDI channel when you press on Play on deck 1 and on Play on Deck 2.

3) Then in the forum, please precise in a new post:
- what you can read as firmware version in the about tab of the Hercules control panel

- and what you see in Morinigstar Midi Monitor with when you press on Play on Deck 1, and what you see when you press on Play on deck 2.