djcontrol inpulse 2...

Notifications
Clear all

djcontrol inpulse 200 only left speaker logitech z333

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have my logitech speakers plugged into the output on the subwoofer and the sub is plugged into the wall.
i then have an rca cable coming from the djcontrol inpulse 200 into the speakers rca inputs.

with spotify, youtube, windows sound tests, etc all of them come only from the left speaker. 
there is a very faint right channel but it sounds like it is coming out of both speakers.
oh, and the subwoofer doesnt work at all.

my sound settings in djuced are set correctly, i even tried mono and that didnt work. windows sound settings are also set correctly.

as you can see on the back of the sub, they are all coloured differently too so i know i have them plugged into the correct spots.

any help in relation to the left and right channel would be amazing and if possible, the sub too!

(edit - the speakers also have a 3.5mm jack output which plugged into the headphone port, still only gives left channel sound)

Hello irlevan,

Welcome to the forum.

1) Please precise exactly what you mean in:
(EDIT - the speakers also have a 3.5mm jack output which plugged into the headphone port, still only gives left channel sound)
Do you mean:
a)  you connected headphones in Z333 control pod, and you hear sound only on left side of headphones,
b)  or you connected the 3.5mm jack input cable of Z33 to DJControl Inpulse 200 headphones output, and only the left speaker plays sound?

Can you do both test, a and b, and write what is the result of each test?

2) When Z333 gets old, in playing sound on only 1 speaker is not uncommon, as explained in the comments of

I suggest you check 2 directions:

Direction a)  J.R Cabrera suggestion: insert a toothpick into Z333 control pod female 3.5mm connector
He had no sound in the right speaker, and the issue was caused by a defectiveness in Z33 control pod headphones connector, with a metal contact muting the speaker (as plugging the headphones mutes the speakers, a bended metal pin in the 3.5mm female connector may mute a speaker while no headphones are connector). His first test was insert a toothpick in the headphones female connector, and he found it restored sound on right speaker - afterwards he removed the defective headphones jack.

- remove the plastic cover of the input connector panel on the subwoofer and check the soldering of audio input plugs and volume rotary potentiometer + check the cleanliness of the rotary potentiometer.
The subwoofer vibration may gradually break the soldering of some pins.