RECHERCHER

THÈMES >FORUM ES> HARDWARE > Problemas con los drivers ASIO y Bulk del Hércules dj control instinct
revenir aux sujets RÉPONDRE

Problemas con los drivers ASIO y Bulk del Hércules dj control instinct

Llillodj

3 Messages
Posté le 04/21/21 à 01:35:13
Cuba
  • DJControl Instinct
  • VirtualDJ
Hola a todos
Hace unos días me regalaron un Hércules DJ control instinct que sufrió por un largo tiempo los embates de un niño de 5 años el equipo no enciende los leds y el virtual dj lo reconoce como dispositivo de sonido pero no como controlador, lo testie con el MIDI monitor y todos los controles funcionan le instale los drivers actualizados 2020_HDJS_1 y los drivers ASIO y Bulk dan error (código 52) he probado muchas de las soluciones que hay en la web y no funcionan, por favor, necesito ayuda... Gracias de antemano, un abrazo desde Cuba...

User Experience Team

1565 Messages
Posté le 04/22/21 à 16:30:06
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Serato
  • Traktor
Hello,

1) Have you tried a manual firmware update?
Connect the controller
Right-click on Windows icon at the bottom left of the screen > Run and type the command
"C:\Program Files\DJHERCULESMIX\Audio\DJ Console Series\firmware\HDJSeriesUpdater.exe"-manual
with the " as I type them, and click OK, and then follow the menu to update the firmware of the DJControl Instinct.

2) Please complete your technical profile in My Space > My Profile.
For any technical issue, one should ALWAYS complete the technical profile, since a DJ controller is a computer peripheral, so no question is relevant without knowing the computer. 
- in "Hercules Equipment In Use", select DJControl Instinct
- in "Software In Use", check the name(s) of your DJ software, VirtualDJ
- in "Describe your equipment", describe your computer
  • brand and model
  • CPU
  • RAM
  • Type of USB port
  • Environment (Eg. Window 10 64-bit)
  • version of DJ software (as VirtualDJ Pro 8.5 B6156 )
  • version of DJ driver (a. 2020_HDJS_1)   

Llillodj

3 Messages
Posté le 04/24/21 à 02:20:40
Cuba
  • DJControl Instinct
  • VirtualDJ
Thanks, I'm going to try it although for me it is a bit difficult to access the internet, I will also try with the original cd that comes with the equipment, once again thanks for the help, I hope I can solve the problem ... greetings from Cuba .. .

User Experience Team

1565 Messages
Posté le 04/25/21 à 18:09:44
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Serato
  • Traktor
Hello,

If you use old drivers from the installation CD with todays Windows 10, it is  normal to have technical issue.
If your Windows is up to date Windows computer, do not use DJControl Instinct installation CD, it will not work, use instead up to date drivers as 2020_HDJS_1 from Hercules support website https://support.hercules.com.

Llillodj

3 Messages
Posté le 04/29/21 à 00:57:45
Cuba
  • DJControl Instinct
  • VirtualDJ
Hi, I recently installed windows 7 ultimate 64 bits and after installing the system drivers I installed the instinct with the original cd and the virtual dj 8 pro infinity and it worked perfectly but when I connected it the next day it no longer worked, I think it was some hardware damage, so I'll take it to review, thank you ... greetings from Cuba ...