djuced timecoded vi...

Notifications
Clear all

djuced timecoded vinyl support possibility?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi user experience team,
i noticed that competing dj software like virtualdj has timecoded vinyl support, and it supports the hercules universal dj using the line inputs.

djuced is of course free software, but i am still curious if there is a plan to add timecoded vinyl support.

djuced seems to be promoted as a professional dj software, so it would be really nice to have this feature. features like these will motivate users to be completely in the hercules ecosystem(controller + djuced).

waiting to hear your comments on this.

loo

Hello hb_dj,

Thanks for your remark.

Indeed, a DVS (Digital Vinyl System) feature is interesting as it is
- a pro DJ feature, to improve the show and improve one's DJ skill,
- adding a new use to the audio input of a DJ controller.

I have transfered your message on to Djuced team, they decide which feature they include in the software.

Topic starter

If it gets implemented would that mean we can expect new hardware with phono inputs? A standalone mixer perhaps?

Hello Sityi,

No comment on future hardware.Cool

Several DJ apps with DVS can play on both types of turntable outputs, line and phono level, so on these apps the DVS lets you connect
- the phono output of a turntable on a phono input
- the phono output of a turntable on a line (Aux) input,
- the line output of a turntable on a line input.
and the DVS still works (the only type which does not work is line output of a turntable on on phono input, as it would saturate the input).

Hercules DJ has a legacy of 6 devices with phono input level
- 5 DJ controllers: Hercules DJ Console MK2, DJ Console Mk4, DJ Console Rmx, DJ Console 4-Mx and DJ Console Rmx2
- 1 audio interface: Hercules DeeJay TRIM 4&6.