Notifications
Clear all

djuced deleted my id3-tags!

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi guys,

i hope someone can help me: after importing my mp3 music in djuced the program changes the id3 tag of them! has anyone else this problem? see picture below, the songs over the line are good, like i imported them. the songs change the tags by itself or djuced do that after a while under the line (not all songs are affected):

printscreen

has anyone else this problem?? my music database is now broken and i have to change all id3 tags...

thank you for your help!

grz xelage

hjjh

Hello xelage,

Welcome to the forum.

1) If you provide no technical information on your computer configuration, one cannot duplicate your technical problem, so please describe technically you configuration in  https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations /
in "Hercules equipment in use", check the name of your DJ controller
in "DJ software in use", check Djuced
in "Describe your equipment" field, please write

• brand and model CPU RAM (as Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 Carbon 13ITL5 13,3" Core i5 16 GB RAM)
  • Type of USB port (for example USB 3.0 Type A, USB-C, USB hub powered by a power adapter...)
  • Environment (for example Windows 10 64-bit Version 21H2 build 19044.1526) and the language of the environment
  • version of DJ software (for example Djuced 5.3.5)
  • version of DJ driver (for example. 2022_HDJS_1)
2) As your problem is specific on the audio files, please precise:

• the MP3 format (codec, resolution) 
  • the origin of this ID3 tag (whether you got files pre-tagged from a source, and then which source / or you use an ID3 tagging program, and then which tagging program)
  • the specials characters used in the tags you see disappearing, if any (a special is character not used in english, a ü, ß or whatever)
  • in which circumstances the tag disappears (after you load the track, after you analyze it...)