Clear all

suggestion

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

respected djs

big hello from india

i am disappointed as my jogvision is not working as i dont have a contact number of person to whom i meet in india for service of it 

anyway 

i humbly suggest why dont we launch 4 channel controller with air control feature as in jogvision it will be a super hit for sure 

also i suggested about hotcues in my previous post 

i suggest for remote also as a big feature 

hope for the best 

as i have inpulse 200 & p32 i will make some video on youtube and  tag you people soon 

regardzzz 
dj ksr

Hello DJ ksr71,

I suggest that you change your power adapter of DJControl Jogvision with another power supply
- with the same output voltage 7.5v, same barrel DC connector, same polarity (+ and -)
- regulated
- preferably with a slightly higher amper rate (as 1.5 A or 2 A).

Most DJ controllers with a power supply which stop working only need changing the power adapter, as the existing power adapter
- which still delivers power
- is no longer well regulated enough to let the device boot.
As the main cause of a decrease of the regulation acuracy is that input power source variations cause the power adapter to overheat, a higher Amper would, in limiting the overheat, avoid the same evolution.  

Topic starter

Thanx 4 Reply dj 

i will try soon and let you know

thanx

regardzzz 

dj KSR

Hello DJ ksr71,

I am very sorry, I made a typing mistake, the power adapter needs a higher amper rate output (1.5 to 2 A), and not 1.5 or 2 Watts.

So what you need is as AC DC power adapter is:

• Input: 100-240v~50/60Hz
  • Output: 7.5v DC @ 1.5 to 2 Ampers
  • DC connector: 55mm barrel type

• Center positive polarity
  • Regulated (with a UL or a CE logo, as any UL or CE certified power adapter is regulated (switching or linear regulation).
Topic starter

Thanx 4 helping  me

regardzzz

Topic starter

Tried but not working 

thanxxx

Hello ksr71,

Thanks for the feedback.

Can you post an image of the power adapter label specification?
You may
1) upload it on a image hosting website (as Postimageimgbb, freeimage.host, imageshack....)
2) copy the online address of the image
3) and paste in on the forum after clicking on the image icon on the message edition bar.