Notifications
Clear all

djuced - instant doubles

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi all,

does anyone know if the instant doubles functionality that is in serato etc can be replicated in djuced? i have read the manual and viewed the dj hapa tutorials but other than the option being mentioned on the djuced website (here:  https://www.djuced.com/kb/hercules-djcontrol-inpulse-500/), it doesnt seem easy to find more info on.

so basically, you can load a track onto both decks by pressing the load button for 1 second, but this only seems to work when youre in the browser. for example, if nothing is playing on either deck and i navigate to a track and hold load, it will be loaded into both decks. however, what i want to achieve is that regardless of the deck status (e.g. playing a track, cued and waiting, unused etc) i want to send the track on deck a to deck b (or vice versa). in serato, you just double-tap the load button and it does just that - the track is loaded onto the other deck at the same position, ready to be used.

can you do this in djuced? it only seems to work in the scenario i described above, in the browser - i cant get it to work when the deck(s) is active. if its not possible, can i create or edit the midi mapping to make it work in that way?

thank you!

so basically,

Hello Tony,

Indeed at this moment Djuced "Instant Doubles" feature is limited to the browser.
I have forwarded your message to Djuced Team so that they consider adding an Instant doubles feature operating from anywhere.  

Topic starter

Thank you for confirming, and for passing on the suggestion - much appreciated! 🙂