SUBJECTS >FORUM UK/US> SOFTWARE > DJUCED Universal DJ filter knob custom mapping
Back to the topics REPLY

DJUCED Universal DJ filter knob custom mapping

mojziboti26

3 Messages
Posted on 12/07/21 at 14:00:03
Romania
Thanks a lot! 

Lucasvl

2 Messages
Posted on 01/22/22 at 17:09:32
Netherlan...
Hello.
Can the download be uploaded again? I am really missing this option and would love to use this custom mapping.
Thanks!

saamorim

1 Messages
Posted on 01/23/22 at 11:38:06
Portugal
Hi. I've created a gist for it.
Just download the file on this link and import it as normal (hopefully won't expire)
Hercules DJ Controller - Filter / Volume Swap (github.com)

If you look at the content (XML format) it is kinda simple. you have the midi-device which are the "commands" that the computer received from the controller, and you have the midi mapping which are the actions that are done in the DJUCED app. Don't know all the possible commands. Example:

<control name="CUE_ENC_A">
   <input type="interval" incremental="yes" steps-per-turn="18" message="b0 52 7f" min="7f-40" max="1-3f"/>
  </control>
when receiving the "magic" message b0 52 7f it is considered as CUE_ENC_A (CUE Encoder A) which is mapped as:

<map name="CUE_ENC_A" action="chann=1  action=gain value=&quot;+0&quot;"/>
so sending the chann=1 action=gain value="+0" to the DJUCED app. 

Lucasvl

2 Messages
Posted on 01/24/22 at 12:05:14
Netherlan...
Thank you very much. It works.
Perhaps, is it possible to attach the filter to the trebble knob, and have the treble combined on the med knob? Like the previous download link had. This would be nicer since those knobs have less "click"

TomTRS1

1 Messages
Posted on 01/29/22 at 19:30:48
Netherlan...
Hey! 

I would also like to use this mapping for filter on the treble. Could you please reupload it?

Thankyou!

Elite_brightz

2 Messages
Posted on 10/22/22 at 23:23:13
Netherlan...
Can someone resend the mapping