Notifications
Clear all

recording issue

15 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi
i have recorded my mix and after i wanted to listing to it and there no mix playing
i can see the created date and the name but nothing is playing
pic attached
thank you
im using inpulse 200 via win 10.

Hello,

Sorry, I cannot see you picture.
Have you saved your mix in uncompressed format? 

Topic starter

HI
i saved the mix in uncompressed fromat
how can i upload an visibale pic that you can see ?
thank you

Hello,

To upload a visible picture,
1) upload the pix on a picture image hosting service as (but not limited to): Postimages.org, imgur, zupimages, Casimages, Imgbb
2) Copy the link to the image on the hosting website, click on Herculesdjmixroom  insert image button and paste the image link.

Can you check if your wav recorded mix size seems normally big (15 MB/ minute) or is small?

Topic starter

Hello,

How big is the recorded file?
For a 10 seconds file, it should be around 2.5 MB.

Topic starter

0:18 sec
18:00 min
03:00 min
i tried 3 times

Topic starter

You can right click on your file and choose "Files Operations => Reveal in Explorer/Finder".
It will open the Explorer of your computer and you will be able to see the "Wav" audio file.

(By default in your Userfolder/Documents/DJUCED/Records/Mix) 

Topic starter

You can right click on your file and choose "Files Operations => Reveal in Explorer/Finder".
It will open the Explorer of your computer and you will be able to see the "Wav" audio file.

(By default in your Userfolder/Documents/DJUCED/Records/Mix) 

i did that i can see the wave file but when im playing it there is no sound and the track is running

Topic starter

On your screenshot by the date there are some strange characters. Do you happen to have such in your username as well? If yes, can you set the record folder in settings to one which has latin characters only (like: C:\Mix) and try that way?

Topic starter

so i now can record but now i can hear only one of the deck in the recording file (only deck 1)
no recording from deck 2
im recording when the headphons is plug in no output speakers

Topic starter

If you use only headphones, be aware that Djuced records only what you hear when the Master button is on. Are you sure that the crossfader, the gain knob and the volume fader for deck 2 are in the right position?

Topic starter

If you use only headphones, be aware that Djuced records only what you hear when the Master button is on. Are you sure that the crossfader, the gain knob and the volume fader for deck 2 are in the right position?

Yes evrething is in place

Topic starter

Do you have the right audio settings? Mine goes like this:

Topic starter

Do you have the right audio settings? Mine goes like this:

ITS LOOK LIKE IT

Topic starter

Apparently not. You have chosen the WASAPI driver while ASIO is recommended (and that's what you can see on my settings screenshot).

Page 1 / 2