how to save djuced ...

Notifications
Clear all

how to save djuced setting?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi i have just got a new inpulse 300 and running djuced 5.0 it works fine when i plug the controller in but i have to always try and remember to change the settings, for example i adjust my crossfader etc for scratching and also the delay for stopping a track etc. as i brought this new does it come with the unlock licence key so i can enter on start up screen, instead of having to select i have a controller etc and would this then allow me to save settings? or am i going to have to manually input everything everytime i plug in?

Hello Mali,

Welcome on the forum.
I have just tested in Windows 10 with Djuced 5.0.2 and my Djuced mixer settings as cross fader curve, and general settings zd brake or hog wheel sensitivity are saved when I switch off the computer and come back later.
Except of the first session of Djuced, I do not need to select that I have a controller if the controller is connected to the PC before I start Djuced. 

If you have to do it each time, please make sure you have installed Djuced 5.0.2 in your own Windows or macOS user session, since if you call an app installed with another user account, you cannot save the settings.

Topic starter

How about the FX on screen settings, the FX value always gets reset. For example if you set FX1 to Echo 1/16, it gets reset back to 1/32 every time you start the software.

Topic starter

@mali : the settings you are mentionned are normally saved.
If DJUCE asks you all the time to re-do the setup, it's maybe that DJUCED is not able to save the settings files into your "Users/Documents/DJUCED" folder (be sure to be an adminisistrator on the computer.

@AbuKo : thanks for the suggestion, I've made a feedback to the Dev Team, they'll do this into a future update (probably 5.1).