SUBJECTS >FORUM UK/US> SOFTWARE > Software forum posting rules
Back to the topics

Software forum posting rules

Hercules STAFF2

27 Messages
Posted on 09/21/17 at 11:48:01
France

Hercules DJ Mix Room is a community website, for discussions among users.

For technical questions/issues, please complete your profile in My Space > My Profile

You must at least complete 3 fields:

- Hercules equipment in use: check DJ controller name(s),

- Software in use: check DJ software name(s),

- Describe your equipment, write

• computer brand, model, CPU & RAM, as MS Surface Pro 7+ Core i5 2.4GHz, 8 GB RAM
  • version of Windows or macOS as Windows 11 22H2
  • version of DJConsole Series driver package as 2022_HDJS_1
  • Type of USB port, as USB type A, USB-C or USB Hub (as D-Link DUB-H7 hub +power)
  • DJ software version as Djuced 5.3.5

Then write your message in the discussion:

• Title (new discussion) = summary, as "DJC Inpulse 200 vs speakers with XLR inputs"
  • Message: describe the situation with as many technical details as possible
  • If you meet an issue with another device (headphones, speakers), write its brand & model
  • To describe a bug/crash, precise what you did before it occured, its symptoms (freeze, sound stop, reboot, LEDs off, control lost...), error message if any, and the results after the bug/crash (need to reboot, to unplug replug the USB, to reload the track...).

Please 

• never double post (post twice a message): wait 3 days before re-upping, and post in the same discussion,
  • avoid large font or uppercase: maintenance bot bans such accounts as it means shouting,
  • If you get an error message, copy it exactly, do not make a summary of an error message.

As it is a forum, the response time is not the same as if you contact Hercules technical support, since the forum is not the Hercules technical support. The forum is not Hercules support website.

If you need to contact Hercules technical support:

HERCULES DJ MIX ROOM ADMIN - Digital Core, Analog Roots ™