audio delay problem...

Notifications
Clear all

audio delay problems

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

just got my rmx and ive managed to get it all installed (which wasnt as straight forward as possible).

i have a problem where if im mixing, the audio of track i can hear through my headphones and that coming out of the mix is not the same - one is just out of sync with the other (cant work out what yet) and i have cue it up then take my headphones off to get it matched (using pitch).

can anyone help?

im going to try on work machine today - it has a little more mmph... although they both should cope.

stats lap/work pc:
winxp
2/4 gb of ram
2/4 cores

1 Answer

Hello Coops,

"I have a problem where if im mixing, the audio of track i can hear through my headphones and that coming out of the mix is not the same - one is just out of sync with the other (can't work out what yet) and i have cue it up then take my headphones off to get it matched (using pitch)."
If you mean that setting the monitor button on Mix produced in the headphones another sound than the Mix, it is logical with VirtualDJ DJC 5.0.7 since Mix position on VirtualDJ DJC 5.0.7 is deck A+deck B (it is mentionned in your manual on page 14).
To get the Mix sound track in the headphones when you set it in position Mix, you must update VirtualDJ DJC to the release VirtualDJ DJC 5.2, which you can download for free on  http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html .
If you mean something else, please precise what you mean.

1 Answer
Topic starter

hello coops,

"i have a problem where if im mixing, the audio of track i can hear through my headphones and that coming out of the mix is not the same - one is just out of sync with the other (cant work out what yet) and i have cue it up then take my headphones off to get it matched (using pitch)."
if you mean that setting the monitor button on mix produced in the headphones another sound than the mix, it is logical with virtualdj djc 5.0.7 since mix position on virtualdj djc 5.0.7 is deck a+deck b (it is mentionned in your manual on page 14).
to get the mix sound track in the headphones when you set it in position mix, you must update virtualdj djc to the release virtualdj djc 5.2, which you can download for free on  http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html .
if you mean something else, please precise what you mean.