Notifications
Clear all

mac error in the sound driver

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi guys!

help! got the rmx hercules with a mac 10.5.3 2.4 ghz intel core 2 duo, 2 gb ram, and also bought vdj to properly work with the console, and i keep getting the error in the sound driver. tried what u suggested to stefan, about renaming the aggregated device, but still the same error when i load vdj. 

note: when i open the system preference -hardware-sound-under the hercules device and the hercules aggregated device- i get settings: the selected devices have no output controls (is that normal?)

help please,

dj-fish 

1 Answer
Topic starter

Hi Dj fish, R u using VDJ Pro mac or VDL LE? Does the aggregate devices driver indicated at the sound settings? I would suggest you to reset to factory setting, then quit VDJ n reboot ur mac. It should be ok. Morever always have ur rmx attached to the port while rebooting.

Regards.

1 Answer
Topic starter

hi dj fish, r u using vdj pro mac or vdl le? does the aggregate devices driver indicated at the sound settings? i would suggest you to reset to factory setting, then quit vdj n reboot ur mac. it should be ok. morever always have ur rmx attached to the port while rebooting.

regards.