Notifications
Clear all

help!! install for vista

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

help me please,

im so excited to use the mk2 and no matter what i do it wont work.  i have a mk2 pc im running on a laptop with vista, i downloaded the drivers from the website, i run the program untill it finishes, it says its done but the drivers arnt there but i get no error message, on the website it says i will have to comfirm the firmware but that doesnt come up, i go into device manage and there yellow so i try installing them one by one , it says installing then an error comes up saying it found the software but had a problem  "not enough storage to process ths command", ive emailed tech support and the answers they have given dont work ex:  increase irpstacksize reduce running programs 

can anyone help, im on the net for hours trying to research how to make this work, m not that great with computers but i can get by, if someone can help me and put it into simple terms id be forever gratefull, i had so many problems with getting a mk2 (ebay scam) and ive been trying for a week,  

1 Answer
Topic starter

hi there.. what kind of comp do you have? Vista 32 or 64bits, laptop/desktop? are there any other USB devices connected in the same time?

also do they run some security programs on your PC, i know they may block certain applications / installations.

1 Answer
Topic starter

hi there.. what kind of comp do you have? vista 32 or 64bits, laptop/desktop? are there any other usb devices connected in the same time?

also do they run some security programs on your pc, i know they may block certain applications / installations.