SUBJECTS >FORUM UK/US> HARDWARE > HELP ME - I MISS MY RMX
Back to the topics REPLY

HELP ME - I MISS MY RMX

EQ

1 Messages
Posted on 08/21/22 at 19:28:21
Colombia
Hi guys! Thanks for help me. Im a Techno Dj & Producer from Argentina living in Medellín Colombia. For years i use my rmx for my dj sets and ableton midi maping. This days have a problem with her. The light not on at conect my rmx and only work the card audio. All the botons the controller is broken. I try to updete the firmware but the audio firmawere is ok but the controller is not pased. 

Error Updating controling part: 0x00040200 (undocument error code) 
Error Updating audio part: 0X00400009 (Bulk transfer to the defice failed during TUSB Update) 
The audio card is ok, the botons not working at any program (traktor, ableton) 
The lights not work...
Any body helpme?  Is a only problem with de firmarware or my rmx is broken? 

User Experience Team

2013 Messages
Posted on 08/23/22 at 22:13:53
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Serato
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Traktor
Hello EQ,

Welcome to the forum.

1) Please open the DJ Console RMX control panel, go to the about tab, and precise the firmware version (entire number as 1.0.6.32 or 1.0.3.32?

2) Please complete your computer profile in   
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
In "Hercules hardware in use", please check DJ Console Rmx
In "Describe your equipment" field, please precise
  • brand and model CPU RAM (as Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 Carbon 13ITL5 13,3" Core i5 16 GB RAM)
  • Type of USB port (for example USB 3.0 Type A, USB-C, USB hub powered by a power adapter...)
  • Environment (for example Windows 10 64-bit Version 21H2 build 19044.1526)
  • version of DJ driver (for example. 2022_HDJS_1)
3) In next message on the forum, please confirm if you have installed the Hercules drivers with a USB 3 hub which has its power supply (as asked in the warning on https://support.hercules.com/en/product/djconsolermx-en/ )