dj4set no funciona

Notifications
Clear all

dj4set no funciona

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hola, tengo el mezclador hace años, al principio tenía windows 7 y funcionó correctamente hasta que me llegó una actualización. ahora tengo windows 10 con una placa con puertos usb 2.0 y 3.0. he probado a volver a instalar todos los controladores, incluído el que venía con la mesa y lo único que se ilumina es el botón verde del micro. a ver si alguien me puede ayudar, gracias

Hello Karlos,

Welcome to the forum.

Since Windows 8.1, the enumeration of the main USB chipset in DJ 4Set no longer works on computer which include a USB 3 port (even if you connect to a USB 2 port, if Windows 8.1 / 10 / 11 detects a USB 3 host port on the PC, the enumeration of DJ4Set does not work) unless you update the firmware of DJ4Set on a computer which has either no USB 3 port, or no Windows 8.1 / 10 / 11.

So please check if you can find
1) a Windows/Mac computer without Windows 8.1 / 10 / 11, or an old computer with Windows 11 which has not USB 3 port,
2) a USB hub with a power adapter?

Getting a USB hub with a power adapter is needed as updating the firmware requires more USB power than normal operation, and if the firmware update crash on DJ4Set, we get in a big problem as if the firmware is broken, it cannot be solved by the USB. 

Topic starter

Gracias, me recomienda algún concentrador usb con adaptador de corriente? Tiene que ser 2.0 o eso da igual?

Hello,

Any USB hub which has a power adapter (and whose power adapter is fully working) is good, it can be USB 2 or USB 3 hub.
The use of the USB hub is to garantee that, during the short time of the firmware update, your DJ4Set gets anough power via the USB since if the process crashes while writing the boot part of the firmware, it will no longer work.