Notifications
Clear all

cue split

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi, im looking to start learning how to dj as its been an interest of mine for years.
i am just wondering if any of the inpulse 200,300 or 500 support headphone mixing with cue/split?
monitors is out of the question at the moment sadly due to my living arrangements.
any help appreciated. thanks. 

Topic starter

Hi,

The Inpulse 200 and 300 work the same way: there's a cue button for each deck and for the master output. The 500 can be used this way as well, however that one provides an extra knob for adjusting the cue/master "ratio". So yes, you can easily mix using only headphones with these controllers (I do that often as well).

Hello Steecar,

Welcome on the forum.

No, DJControl Inpulse Series have no Cue/Split button to play Master on right channel of the headphones and preview on the left channel of the headphones.
You have a Cue Master select button to choose what you hear in headphones so that, depending on what you select (Left deck, right deck, master), you can hear so you can hear in headphones 

• Cue and Master,
  • or Cue
  • or Master

as you want, but not with Cue on left and Master on right.

If you want to do a Cue/Split fixed setting with any DJControl Inpulse, you can do it in Djuced, but not in Serato (with DJControl Inpulse 500).
In Djuced, Settings > Audio, check

• Output =  Mono
  • Master - Mono - Output 4
  • Headphones - Mono - Output 3