SUBJECTS >FORUM UK/US> HARDWARE > Please Help! ------ Hercules p32 DJ
Back to the topics REPLY

Please Help! ------ Hercules p32 DJ

marxdrive

1 Messages
Posted on 10/24/20 at 22:11:15
UK
Controller: Hercules p32 DJ

Hi guys, does anyone know how to disable Demo mode/Vegas Mode or does the user have to touch the controller ever five minutes forever?

This is so frustrating. I've been hoping for two years a firmware update would allow the user to disable the light show. I would like to use it as a midi controller in a studio environment but being forced to touch it every few minutes means it is useless.

Cheers! 

User Experience Team

2159 Messages
Posted on 10/26/20 at 19:54:54
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Serato
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Traktor
Hello,

Welcome on the forum,

Please
- accept my invitation on My Space > My Friends https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/friends/
- send me in the private messaging of the forum a message with a link to this discussion asking for a firmware update for P32 DJ,
- so that I can send you in the private messaging area a firmware update 
as we probably have a workaround solution for you (not a firmware without Vegas Mode, but a firmware update adding a short key to disable the Vegas Mode for the session = when you disconnect the P32 DJ, you must reactivate the short key to disable the Vegas Mode for the session).

If you have been hoping for two years a firmware update to disable the light show, it would have been faster to send this request 2 years ago.

23leKs23

1 Messages
Posted on 10/30/20 at 23:52:16
Netherlan...
Please send me the same firmware thing or the solution. i hate the vegas mode . its all the time connected here

User Experience Team

2159 Messages
Posted on 11/03/20 at 19:47:48
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Serato
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Traktor
Hello 23leKs23,

I have sent you in the private messaging area the firmware + explanation to disable P32 DJ Vegas Mode.
The website link of the firmware is valid for 1 week.   

Projectileobjects

1 Messages
Posted on 01/07/23 at 19:07:08
USA
Why is this not easily available public knowledge?  I need to disable vegas mode, but instead of searching and finding an answer, I see that you are privately telling people how to do it?  That makes little sense.

User Experience Team

2159 Messages
Posted on 01/09/23 at 19:53:03
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Serato
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Traktor
Projectileobjects,

1) Disabling the vegas mode requires a firmware change
Alternate firmware cannot be available on public pages, otherwise firmware update accident become the major cause of defectiveness.
The way to send a non public firmware is then a contact on private pages.  

2) This is a user forum, if you need to contact Hercules technical support, please contact them on 
https://support.hercules.com/en/contact-en/