• DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Serato
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Traktor
Hello stakker,

Your DJControl Inpulse 200 unit is indeed in boot mode which causes this issue.

If you cannot lift up the browser rotary cap, it is stuck, either after a shock or being stored for some times with a weight on the browser cap.

If the controller is under warranty, you should return the controller as defective.

1. If it is no longer under warranty, I suggest you remove the browser cap, take pliers and pull up the browser shaft to see if it changes anything. If it solves the issue, you should avoid pushing down the browser in the future as the push feature has obviously a weakness.

2. If it does not change anything, a remaining option is to change the browser rotary encoder (the electromechanical component below the Browser cap and shaft), but it requires being using a soldering iron, so if you are at ease with it, please send me a message on the private messaging area (on https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/members/117369/  , click on "send a message" and I will send you the process in a private discussion (I try to avoid posting any process which voids the warranty in the forum public pages on controllers which are still under warranty)

stakker

8 Messages
Posted on 01/15/23 at 21:31:38
USA
  • DJControl Inpulse 200
  • Djuced
UX Team,

I really appreciate your willingness of helping out but issue resolved! I suspected it was a bad USB wire as these braided type USB wires always go bad on my other gadgets. I went ahead and resoldered a new wire and the controller turns on quick and now my son is back at learning how to DJ! Thank you again!