[SOLVED] Hercules DJ 4Set EEPROM BIN

vaggs

16 Messages
Posted on 11/14/20 at 17:25:48
Greece
  • DJ 4Set
  • DJ Console Rmx
  • VirtualDJ
After many attempts in many ways I could not work it. but I do not put it down yet. so I would like to ask if any upgrade has occurred after so long? if it's not a problem let someone send me the file again to try again. is there anything else i need to watch out for? and if it burns out, will the microphone light come on again? However, the above friends did not answer if they managed to do something! Thank you very much and strength to all.

User Experience Team

2159 Messages
Posted on 11/16/20 at 09:43:43
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Serato
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Traktor
Hello Vaggs,

No firmware update has occured in the last 2 years, so the firmware file is the same as the one you used in 2018 to try to update your DJ 4Set. I can resend it to you, but if you did well 2 years ago, the controller may be dead for another reason that the eeprom.
If you still want DJ4Set eeprom file, I send it to you at once. 

vaggs

16 Messages
Posted on 11/16/20 at 16:12:56
Greece
  • DJ 4Set
  • DJ Console Rmx
  • VirtualDJ
yes please if it is easy for you to send it. I thought maybe it is damaged or something else anyway. Anyway thank you.

Bflex

1 Messages
Posted on 09/28/22 at 17:17:46
Nigeria

hello.
i have a problem with my hercules controler.
when i conect my device nothing happen....
Only the Mic button flash for a while and after the cue ,stop and play button comes on.My laptop will detect that i plugged my controller but it wont work

Wolf_Psk

3 Messages
Posted on 09/28/22 at 19:02:47
Post flagged to moderators
Czech...
  • DJ 4Set

i have a problem with my hercules controler.
when i conect my device nothing happen....
Only the Mic button flash for a while...
Exactly the same problem I have here! Could anybody share the BIN image discussed here, please?

User Experience Team

2159 Messages
Posted on 09/29/22 at 19:53:37
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Serato
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Traktor
Hello Bflex,

1) Each DJ controller has its own firmware, so please write the entire name of the DJ controller otherwise it you will not get the proper bin file.

2) As I have already written on the forum, disassembling a DJ console to
- remove the printed circuit board with the USB port,
- remove the eeprom from its socket,
- burn the BIN program in the eeprom with an eeprom burner
- place the eeprom on its socket,
- reassemble the printed circuit board in the controller,
- and reassemble the DJ controller
is a complicated process which is absolutely needed only if you brick the firmware.
If you brick the firmware in meeting a crash during a firmware update, you probably know it: please confirm you, or the former owner, had a problem during a firmware update.

If you did not brick the firmware, then your problem is probably related to the PC your use, but if, while you meet an issue with a computer peripheral, you do not write basic details on the computer peripheral (as the version of Windows or mac, type of USB ports on the computer), it is difficult to help you.
If you absolutely want the bin file, I can send it to you once you let me know the model of your computer, but if your firmware was not bricked, it is possible to udpate the firmware without disassembling the DJ Console if you can find a PC with Windows 7 or Windows 8.0 and a USB hub which has a power adapter.

Joelf

4 Messages
Posted on 01/07/23 at 02:42:03
India
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • VirtualDJ
Hello everyone
I have a problem with my console 4-MX, the console doesn't start and my pc doesn't recognise it
I have tried every single solution on the internet and i couldn't manage to fix it
When I connect to the pc USB the MIC LED lights up and after a while goes out
I think the problem is with the eprom... Can anyone send me the eprom burner file of hercules 4 mx dj controller plz 

I'm currently using dell inspiron 15 3000 laptop which has windows 10 I hv both usb 2.0 n 3.0 
Processor - Intel core [email protected] x64 bit 
Windows 10 home single language (22H2)
Os build - 19045.2364

stakker

8 Messages
Posted on 01/07/23 at 22:23:41
USA
  • DJControl Inpulse 200
  • Djuced
Hello Bflex,

1) Each DJ controller has its own firmware, so please write the entire name of the DJ controller otherwise it you will not get the proper bin file.

2) As I have already written on the forum, disassembling a DJ console to
- remove the printed circuit board with the USB port,
- remove the eeprom from its socket,
- burn the BIN program in the eeprom with an eeprom burner
- place the eeprom on its socket,
- reassemble the printed circuit board in the controller,
- and reassemble the DJ controller
is a complicated process which is absolutely needed only if you brick the firmware.
If you brick the firmware in meeting a crash during a firmware update, you probably know it: please confirm you, or the former owner, had a problem during a firmware update.

If you did not brick the firmware, then your problem is probably related to the PC your use, but if, while you meet an issue with a computer peripheral, you do not write basic details on the computer peripheral (as the version of Windows or mac, type of USB ports on the computer), it is difficult to help you.
If you absolutely want the bin file, I can send it to you once you let me know the model of your computer, but if your firmware was not bricked, it is possible to udpate the firmware without disassembling the DJ Console if you can find a PC with Windows 7 or Windows 8.0 and a USB hub which has a power adapter.

Hi UX Team,

I sent you a Friend request. I am experiencing the same issue with my Inpulse 200 on a Windows 10 Pro. Intel core i7 10900k 32GB RAM. Please send me the bin file if you do not mind. I appreciate your time!

User Experience Team

2159 Messages
Posted on 01/09/23 at 19:16:10
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Serato
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Traktor
Hello Stakker,

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry, but as the firmware in DJControl Inpulse 200 has a boot section, so the issue which occured on DJ Console MK2, MK4, 4-Mx  cannot occur on Inpulse 200 so your issue is not the same.

stakker

8 Messages
Posted on 01/10/23 at 02:59:32
USA
  • DJControl Inpulse 200
  • Djuced
Hello UX Team,

Thanks for responding! It doesn't even make it to the control panel detection. Hot Cue buttons and Beatmatch Guide button light up for a few seconds and turn off when I plug the Inpulse 200 direct to the USB 2.0/3.0 port on the motherboard or on a powered usb hub. This is what my Device Manager show up with:

Here are some video clips on what is happening on different computers:

Support suggested that I press and hold the Browser button while I plug in the Inpulse 200 to get to reinstall the firmware and run this command "C:\Program Files\DJHERCULESMIX\Audio\DJ Console Series\cpl2\firmware\HDJSeries2Updater.exe" -manual but not successful. All I can do right now is pull the HDJInfo.txt from the TrayAgent.

I plugged in my MAC and got this: