next version wishli...

Notifications
Clear all

next version wishlist?

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i know this is very premature considering how new to the market the rmx is, but i do believe in looking forward. that being said, jimmy & i were discussing a few things wed like to see in future versions of the dj console series. a few things we discussed were a third set of outputs (for previewing samples in virtual dj), more backlit buttons (kill switches, effects, etc) and the option to use an external power supply. something else i thought of that would be cool (though possibly costly) would be the ability to use it as a standalone mixer, for a couple reasons. a] it would allow us to use the external inputs with the more stable wdm drivers and b] in the event of a computer or software crash it would allow us to use external inputs while we reboot (a subject which came up on the hardware forums on virtualdj.com). thoughts? ideas?;^]

2 Answers
Topic starter

More pretty blue lights please, lol

Seriously I would like to see all the buttons to have backlit.

Also a External power supply source.

2 Answers
Topic starter

I don't like the master fader between the two channel faders. I would like a knob for master. This would leave more space on the console. Also I would like 2 knobs to change the effects parameters on the controller not on the software and a touch pad for effects. That would be cool!!!

2 Answers
Topic starter

more pretty blue lights please, lol

seriously i would like to see all the buttons to have backlit.

also a external power supply source.

Topic starter

i dont like the master fader between the two channel faders. i would like a knob for master. this would leave more space on the console. also i would like 2 knobs to change the effects parameters on the controller not on the software and a touch pad for effects. that would be cool!!!