Notifications
Clear all

hercules mk2 - mixer

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey!

im going to buy a numark mixer, in not so long time, and i want it to be able to hook it up with my hercules mk2.

it just has to be a numark mixer, cant say why.

any one have an idea?

been looking on the dxm06, but doesnt know if it can hook up with hercules mk2, do you?

5 Answers
Topic starter

Yes you could use your mk2 just as a soundcard. It's good enough.

You can hook it up to the Numark mixer by following this. Output 1&2 of the mk2, goes to both inputs of channel 1 of the mixer, and Output 3&4 of the mk2 goes to both inputs of channel 2 of the mixer.

You then can use the crossfader of the mixer to fade between the channels. Easy really.

5 Answers
Topic starter

In the two channels, channel 1 & 2, on the mixer DXM06, there are both Phono & Line, which one am I going to hook it up with?

5 Answers
Topic starter

Hi, firstly do u use timescodes?

If u ain't, just use the line input. If u use TCV, u need to use to the phono n ground ur TT to ur mixer. If u use TCCD, u need to use line in. Also noted on ur Herc mk2 there is a switch at the back of the console which u choose phono or line. Use line always if u use tccd or nuthing. Choose phono for TT (except digital TT which u have to use line).

Hope that helps.

5 Answers
Topic starter

Hey:)

Helped a lot, thank you, now I understand:D

5 Answers
Topic starter

Your welcome;)

5 Answers
Topic starter

yes you could use your mk2 just as a soundcard. its good enough.

you can hook it up to the numark mixer by following this. output 1&2 of the mk2, goes to both inputs of channel 1 of the mixer, and output 3&4 of the mk2 goes to both inputs of channel 2 of the mixer.

you then can use the crossfader of the mixer to fade between the channels. easy really.

Topic starter

in the two channels, channel 1 & 2, on the mixer dxm06, there are both phono & line, which one am i going to hook it up with?

Topic starter

hi, firstly do u use timescodes?

if u aint, just use the line input. if u use tcv, u need to use to the phono n ground ur tt to ur mixer. if u use tccd, u need to use line in. also noted on ur herc mk2 there is a switch at the back of the console which u choose phono or line. use line always if u use tccd or nuthing. choose phono for tt (except digital tt which u have to use line).

hope that helps.

Topic starter

hey:)

helped a lot, thank you, now i understand:d

Topic starter

your welcome;)