rmx with full video...

Notifications
Clear all

rmx with full video.....what laptop?

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i purchased a gateway p6860-fx about 9 days ago and im on the verge of returning it.  the thing has been nothing but problems.  my question is this....  is anyone out there running the hercules rmx problem free with full video, and if so, what laptop are you using?

4 Answers
Topic starter

I can see full screen the virtualdj interface with my Lenovo (wide screen) 

If you refer to the full screen video mixing issue, the only solution is to update the virtualdj to the pro version.

4 Answers
Topic starter

Hi Philthy, what do you mean, that Virtual DJ GUI is not seen in full screen. or you have problems mixing videos? Can you tell us more about what you experience? And what VDJ version do you use currently?

If you have problems with display in full screen mode, you may try upgrading your graphics card drivers for a start. 

4 Answers
Topic starter

Hi i have been using videos with the RMX for about 2 months, ive had no problems at all. I am using PCDJ VJ.

I do have a spare laptop with virtual dj V5 on it, and to be honest its not stable with the RMX.

I would purchase PCDJ VJ. Totally reliable.

4 Answers
Topic starter

I would purchase PCDJ VJ. Totally reliable.

Which was developed by Atomix, (partnership between Atomix and PCDJ) the makers of VirtualDJ.Laughing

4 Answers
Topic starter

i can see full screen the virtualdj interface with my lenovo (wide screen) 

if you refer to the full screen video mixing issue, the only solution is to update the virtualdj to the pro version.

Topic starter

hi philthy, what do you mean, that virtual dj gui is not seen in full screen. or you have problems mixing videos? can you tell us more about what you experience? and what vdj version do you use currently?

if you have problems with display in full screen mode, you may try upgrading your graphics card drivers for a start. 

Topic starter

hi i have been using videos with the rmx for about 2 months, ive had no problems at all. i am using pcdj vj.

i do have a spare laptop with virtual dj v5 on it, and to be honest its not stable with the rmx.

i would purchase pcdj vj. totally reliable.

Topic starter

i would purchase pcdj vj. totally reliable.

which was developed by atomix, (partnership between atomix and pcdj) the makers of virtualdj.laughing