Notifications
Clear all

pitch problems

21 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

pitch controls are somewhat insensitive they tend to jump around, for example when i am beatmixing and trying to match bpms it seems to jump around, if the playing song is 135, i can not always get the other one to match it tends to jump higher or lower. has anyone experienced this problem? any suggestions?

thanks

11 Answers
Topic starter

What version of VDJ u using? Is this on mk2 and are u using timescode?

11 Answers
Topic starter

I am using VDJ 5.1 pro with hercules RMX. No timecodes

11 Answers
Topic starter

What is your Pitch range set at? mine is on 33%

@spinnaJ, fancy meet you here mateSmile

11 Answers
Topic starter

I went to config - options in the VDJ software (is that what you mean?) and changed it to -33 to +33
I will give that a shot.

Thanks for the reply

11 Answers
Topic starter

I went to config - options in the VDJ software (is that what you mean?) and changed it to -33 to +33

Yep, that's it mate.

11 Answers
Topic starter

Change latency to auto too if u have'nt, use master tempo to fast n disable beatlock (If u enable it) by pressing B on ur keyboard. Let me koe how things shape up.

@Jimmy B

Yes mate kewl to see u here tooLaughing

11 Answers
Topic starter

thanks for the help guys, I have made those changes and will test it out tomorrow, I will let you know the outcome.

Thanks again.

11 Answers
Topic starter

One more questions, Im trying to use the 6+6 button configurator, but i have no idea how to. Do either of you know how I can set the buttons to different effects, preferrably downloaded effects. It ask for values i have no idea what those values are for.

Thanks again.

11 Answers
Topic starter

Have you tried the basic button changes with in VirtualDJ. Try this VDJ config>Remote control>MK2 icon>config, brings up some basic function you can change them buttons for.

11 Answers
Topic starter

Yes, I tried using the basic config but it only has the effects that come with VDJ, im trying to use some that I downloaded from the VDJ site.

Thanks!

Any other ideas?

11 Answers
Topic starter

what version of vdj u using? is this on mk2 and are u using timescode?

Topic starter

i am using vdj 5.1 pro with hercules rmx. no timecodes

Topic starter

what is your pitch range set at? mine is on 33%

@spinnaj, fancy meet you here matesmile

Topic starter

i went to config - options in the vdj software (is that what you mean?) and changed it to -33 to +33
i will give that a shot.

thanks for the reply

Page 1 / 2