SUBJECTS >FORUM UK/US> GENERAL DISCUSSION > Djuced error message: invalid serial number
Back to the topics REPLY

Djuced error message: invalid serial number

Dj ksr71

2 Messages
Posted on 04/26/21 at 13:52:48
India
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • Djuced
  • Mixxx
i am using jogvision When I launch the software I get an error message about an invalid serial 
how can i fix
thnx

User Experience Team

1565 Messages
Posted on 04/27/21 at 14:15:39
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Serato
  • Traktor
Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

1) What is your DJ software (please precise the entire name of the software and version of the software)?
2) What is your operating system? (for example Windows Windows 10 64-bit, or macOS 11.3)?
3) What the exact precise error message? Please never rephrase an error message, but write exactly the entire error message you get, or grab a screenshot of this message, upload it for example on Postimages, and add the link of the image in your answer.

Remark: this is not a General discussion, it is a software issue, so after you answer to this message (so that I know you have read this remark), I will move it to https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/forum/en-software/

Dj ksr71

2 Messages
Posted on 04/27/21 at 23:58:11
India
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • Djuced
  • Mixxx
I am using Djuced 5.1.3 on windows 10 64 bit

When i open djuced 

3 options comes  

please use your controller ( i am using jogvision)

or

offline mode 

or

unlock

when i choose to unlock 

it shows invalid serial number error

from where i get this valid serial number 

regardzzz 

Thnx

User Experience Team

1565 Messages
Posted on 04/28/21 at 17:54:20
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Serato
  • Traktor
Hello,

1) If you use DJControl Jogvision, it should be detected by Djuced and your PC: please confirm you have installed Hercules drivers from Hercules support website (2020_HDJS_1)
2) Djuced unlock setting: you have no unlock serial number so it is normal what you type is invalid.