Notifications
Clear all

djuced app tablet compatibility

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,
the djuced app website provides some possibly outdated compatibility requirements for tablets supported, like android 4.

id like to know the following:
1) does it work with recent android version 9 and 10 ?
2) apart from samsung are other brand tablets (like lenovo) supported? 
3) is there any constraint on screen size, like 10 inch, or smaller sizes also supported?

it would be nice to use the tablet mode of my universal dj controller with a fully supported tablet.

Hello hb-dj,

1) Does it work with recent Android version 9 and 10 ?

Yes.

2) Apart from Samsung are other brand tablets (like Lenovo) supported? 

Djuced App for Android is supported on 3 847 devices. But we test it on Samsung tablets.

3) Is there any constraint on screen size, like 10 inch, or smaller sizes also supported?

DJUCED can run on 7’ tablets, but we highly recommend 10’. 
Topic starter

Thanks!

Topic starter

Can you tell me the minimum requirements to work with Djuced in a Samsung TaB? And Which one do you recommend to play or have a performance with a Dj Controller Inpulse 500 with no troubles? I´ll appreciate it. Greetings.

Hello jvrdrums,

Sorry, Djuced app for Android/iOS does not support any DJControl Inpulse controller as this app was developped before for wireless controllers (DJControlWave, DJControlWave M3 and Universal DJ).

Djuced app iOS/Android support of new controllers was stopped when Hercules became partner with Algoriddim on djay for smartphones (Djuced app has been updated to support today's iOS/Android, but no new controller is added).

And while DJC Inpulse 500 is supported in djay Pro for iOS (iPhone/iPad), it is not supported in djay Android.
So no Android tablet supports DJControl Inpulse 500, the onl y supported tablets are iPad (and to support DJControl Inpulse 500 on iPad, you need Apple Lighting to USB 3 adapter cable to power your iPad on the iPad official power supply).