rmx keeps blinking

Notifications
Clear all

rmx keeps blinking

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have an rmx console that when connected to any computer (usb 2.0 or 3.0), the leds blink permanently. the computer does not detect the controller. tried with three different computers (win 10 and win 7). i guess its a firmware problem. where can i download the firmware to load it into the eeprom? is there a disassembly manual?
tks in advance.

tks
Hello MartinUY,

Welcome to the forum.

1) Can you confirm you have installed the Hercules drivers 
drivers 2020_HDJS_1 on Windows 7
drivers 2023_HDJS_1 on Windows 10

If you have tested on a Windows 7 computer with the same issue and with drivers 2020_HDJS_1, the problem is not an old firmware but either a bricked firmware or another (presumably hardware) defectiveness.

2) If you have installed the drivers without getting a good result, then you probably need to disassemble the DJ Console, remove the eeprom, and burn a .bin file in the eeprom with an external eeprom programmer.
Have you an eeprom programmer and do you know how to use it?
If yes, please

• accept my invitation here
  • and send me a message in the forum private messaging with "DJ Console Rmx eeprom bin file" as message subject and a link to this discussion as message contents.

I do not post on the forum public pages any content which is not public, and the eeprom bin file is not a public content.