THEMA'S >FORUMS UK/US> INTRODUCE YOURSELF > hi from Wigan Uk
Terug naar de onderwerpen BEANTWOORDEN

hi from Wigan Uk

minimaxs1

1 Berichten
Gepost op 02/09/12 aan 00:52:42
UK
Hi guys,
i've been hovering aroundthe site for a bit so i thought it was about time  i introduce myself my names Max, and had decks and viynal(mostly hip& hop house) since 88?
  but like a lot of us older dudes i found it difficult to set up and use in the house as three kids cams along and took over the house and the 12" ended up in box's in the attic since we moved 8 years ago, so after my kid got the hercules DJ MP3 controller last september  and after playing with it i found it good fun and was good with the VDJ sortware which we have been using for about 12 months but i found the MP3 unit a bit toyish so  i treated myself to a RMX for my birthday in December.
i've got to say i love it the feel weight, quality of the components, with the exception of the crossfader it feels less robust,o than that i love it.
We've got a friend interested again in DJ'ing and mixing and the upshot of it  we have put together a website that does live broadcasts usually on a Fri / Sat night whilst we have a few beers, and encourage our friends via facebok and twitther to drop in requsts and comments, it's only for shits and giggles three 40 year olds who have an ear for a great tune, just playing about for a laugh but really enjoying it.
we're even in the process of doing a gig for friends and family approx 100 with the proceeds going to charity, like i said we're not out to make money out of this just get like minded people with us for a party
, but you never know we might persuade Havier at cafe mambo to let us do a night this year.
cheers

Max.
www.mambohats.com