|To mix in VirtualDJ Pro with DJ Control Air, you need:
- A registered licence of VirtualDJ Pro
- A DJ Control Air.
1) With your registered licence of VirtualDJ Pro, go on VirtualDJ.com website and dowload Hercules mapper:
In Download> Plugins > Controllers, you need Hercules mapper 2.1 or higher
2) Install the definition file and the mapping file in your VirtualDJ folder
Unzip the Hercules Mapper pack (Hercules Mapper Pack v2.1.zip) and
- copy "Hercules DJControl Air definition.xml" in the folder C:\Users\UserName\Documents\VirtualDJ\Devices\
- copy "Hercules DJControl Air mapping.xml" in the folder C:\Users\fgaret\Documents\VirtualDJ\Mappers\
3) Run VirtualDJ Pro 7.
a) Check the map is activated. Go in Config > Mappers and make sure Hercules DJ Control Air is selected.
b) Go to the Sound Setup tab.
- Sound Card = ASIO drivers, and select "Hercules DJ Control Air ASIO"
- Outputs = Headphones, Master = Master = Chan 1&2 / Headphones = Chan 3&4
You can now mix with Hercules DJ Control Air in VirtualDJ Pro 7.