Notifications
Clear all

dj control mp3 e2

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey everyone,

i didnt find a topic on this controller! just wanted some general discussion on this controller :d

managed to purchase one of these and its brilliant. 🙂 had it for two days and i am already hearing improvements in my mixing !

what are you opinions on this controller?

Hello JP,

The reason why you don't many topics on DJ Control MP3 e2 are:
- most people who post messages on forums have expensive controllers (the more expensive the controllers, the more people post on it, which may give the (false) feeling all people buy expensive controllers),
- as it has no built-in audio, there are less settings in it than in a DJ Console, and so there are less potential technical problems than in a DJ Console unit, and less message from users who don't know how to set the audio in Windows.

DJ Control MP3 e2 is a successful controller for mobile DJing, with 2 mains types of use:
- beginners : it is an affordable device to test how you like DJing, to make a few parties, and to improve
- advanced DJs: it is a compact controller to extend DJing when you already own a bigger DJ controller, for example to control 2 additional decks on DJ Control MP3 e2 while you mix 2 other tracks on a larger controller.

You can read reviews all around the web as on Skratchworx or on DragonSteelMods.

Topic starter

Hi folks!
Ive got this device last week and find that its a reeally impressive peace of gear.
But i have troubles with jogs and pitch encoders mapping for M-Audio Torq 2 .Can you help me?Laughing
PS Traktors 2 TSI mapping is not clear for me to understand logic of mapping jogs

Topic starter

I've got a problem with this controllers mapping, On my laptop the scratch works fine, but on my home pc when I use scratch it stops playing the track and I cant start it again. Any ideas?

Are you using the same software on both computer ?

Topic starter

I have one, and it's fine.

I use it as backup for my main controller, and when DJ'ing in very small spaces with just a laptop, the e2 and a split cable

Generally it is what it is, and you can work wonders with it. And since it doen't have an audio interface to worry about being up to standards, it can do most mixing jobs just fine in my opinion

/Klaus