Notifications
Clear all

djuced - windows 10 not refreshing?!

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,

a newbie question for you all, but this one is driving around the twist!

i am using the below described laptop to run the djuced windows software with my hercules djcontrol inpulse 500.

however i am having fundamental problems with the djuced software, in that the program does not continually refresh. as soon as i load djuced, it connects successfully with hercules djcontrol inpulse 500 but then when ever i click anything i must minimise the program to the taskbar and re-open before the interface shows any change. this is the same when playing music in that the timeline doesnt update until the program is again minimised and re-opened. i hope you can help, as un-installing and installing again along with resetting the default settings has had no effect.

i wondered if anyone else has had this problem?

thank you!

os name             microsoft windows 10 home

version 10.0.18363 build 18363
system manufacturer    lenovo
system model   20ams00e01
system type      x64-based pc
system sku        lenovo_mt_20am_bu_think_fm_thinkpad x240
processor            intel(r) core(tm) i5-4300u cpu @ 1.90ghz, 2494 mhz, 2 core(s), 4 logical processor(s)
installed physical memory (ram)             8.00 gb

Hello,

Your version of Windows 10 hasn't been updated since 2019. It's likely that some improvements have been applied since.

So my first advise would be to apply the update, specially if you are using the latest version of DJUCED (v5.1.2) which was likely not tested to work on older Windows builds.