transfer cue points...

Notifications
Clear all

transfer cue points from pc to laptop

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

im trying to transfer my tracks with cue points from my pc to laptop.
cue points are not loading. im using djuced 5.05 and hercules rmx controller.
i have tried following steps but its not working.

1- place all your audio files in the same folder & subfolders on your desktop and laptop computer (if you use an external drive, try to get the same drive unit letter on both computers)
2- copy the file djuced.db from your desktop pc (file located on c:usersyournamedocumentsdjuced 40) on a usb key, and give it another name (for example djuceddesktop.db), and copy this file on your laptop folder c:usersyournamedocumentsdjuced 40,
3- on your laptop, run djuced 40 > click on the library icon (left down of library folder area) > select "import library" > go to c:usersyournamedocumentsdjuced 40 and open djuceddesktop.db,
4- the djuceddesktop.db library is merged to the laptop djuced.db library.
5- click on the library icon, select "check library":  if the checking detects some missing tracks, click on relocate, and show to djuced the folder where you have placed your tracks,

6- at the end of the process, when all tracks are analyzed, when you have found or removed the missing tracks, click on back on djuced 40.

Hello,

Welcome on the forum.

Please let me know in which discussion we should continue.
You have posted the same question in 2 discussions, no forum can solve a problem going in 2 discussions, so please let me know which discussion must be continuated and which message must be deleted. 
Please avoid multi-posting, multi-post means running everywhere without focusing, without waiting, without taking time to answer with details, so in general it comes to no solution even for simple issues, as solving a technical issue requires a focus on the issue (some forums bots ban accounts with multi-posts).  

1) The DJ controller is a computer accessory, so knowing the computer is useful, please complete this information in your profile:

• brand and model
  • CPU
  • RAM
  • Type of USB port
  • Environment (for example Window 10 64-bit Version 2004)
  • version of DJ software (for example Djuced 5.1.2)
  • version of DJ driver (for example 2020_HDJS_1)  

2) The message of which you made a cut & paste is no longer valid, it was for Djuced 40. In Djuced 4 and 5, hot cue points are stored into the audio tracks if they are in WAV or MP3 formats which support such metadata.
What was the DJ software (name & version) in which you placed the former cue points?