djuced - browse wit...

Notifications
Clear all

djuced - browse with jogwheel and skip songs in automix?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi everybody!

i am new here at the hercules dj mix room and already have three questions:

1. when i am using my rmx2 with traktor pro 3, i just push the ">" button at the controller, the browser expands and i can scroll through the songs with the right jogwheel. thats really fast and easy. is there a way to do or program that equally in djuced40?

2. when automix is runnig, is there a way to force blending to the next song? in my djpro i can simply blend to the following title by pressing the spacebar during automix. is there or can i set up a keyboard mapping for that in djuced?

3. in the djuced manual is mentioned that you can determine the lenght of blending in automix. but i cant find where. i am using the pc-version. or is it only available in the mac-version of the program?

thanks in advance for any advice

rudi

Hello,

Welcome on the forum.
I suggest switching to Djuced 4, which has replaced Djuced 40 last year, and which supports DJConsole Rmx2.

1) Djuced has not the same shortcut: if a shortcut was added, I am not sure Djuced team would add this exactly the same to be consistent with the commands in Djuced in general. I will ask Djuced team what they have planned for fast browsing.

2) When Automix in running, you can force the instant blending of a song (any song) in a double click on this song in the browser.

3) In Automix, the crossfading duration is set in Djuced setting > Mixer > Fade Duration
Click on gear to get into settings

Go to the Mixer page and define the fade duration (in beats).

Topic starter

Thank you very much for your answer! That helps a lot! Although I had been working with Traktor Pro 3 for a time, I think DJuced is a really good alternative, especially as it does support the RMX2 a lot better. Now I will have an eye on the stability. The program hung once or twice, but that could have been my fault...

Thank you again for your support!

P.S. I already use DJuced 4.0.8 - my mistake that I wrote 40...