Notifications
Clear all

smartfone

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
hi guys,
i have hercules universal dj , can i use smartfone like harddisk for  library , music, mp3s , ecc, instead of laptop  ?
regards
paolo
Hello Nauta,
Universal DJ direct communication with smartphones (with Djuced master) consists in using the smartphone as a wireless remote control, to extend the control from the computer, so it is not made to share audio contents.
What your suggest would require a wired connection of your smartphone to your PC, so it is not the extended control mode. It may work if the smartphone operates in Android (it will not work in iOS as iOS locks the access to the storage contents to compel you to use iTunes to reach the iPhone storage), but I would not recommend connectintg the Android smartphone as a USB key, since connecting a USB key to a PC makes it much slower (that's the difference between USB keys, which make the computer slow and USB external drives, which do not slow down the computer), causing audio problems by lack of CPU ressources.
To share audio contents from the smartphone, a way is to
1) add the smartphone audio contents to dropbox on your smartphone,
2) synchronize the smartphone to the computer (in wifi) the time for the smartphone contents to be transfered to the PC,
3) switch off the wifi from the PC when you start perform DJing,
4) and explore in the DJ software the dropbox folder, to reach the audio contents transfered from your smartphone to the PC.
Topic starter
Commonly we attain confused when we finally hear the exact terms website development service in addition to internet developer getting used interchangeably. But thoughts is broken done looking over this, all your individual confusions may perhaps disappear. Poof!