Notifications
Clear all

inpulse 500 fx

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi after using the inpulse 500 for some time i have a suggestion for a firmware update on how the fx work in serato dj.
when you select the fx in serato dj and turn the filter knob to the right you should hear the fx alone and when you turn the filter knob to the left you get the fx and the filter combine.
 also you should be able to select more than on fx at a time.
thanks for such a great product, i have been serching for a bus powered solution for some time to use when i dont want to use my srt1000, and i must say i love it. 

Hello,

Welcome on the forum and thanks for your suggestions.

Your idea to control FX and FX+Filter on the Filter knob is interesting but it limited to a low-pass filter  as if turning the Filter knob on the left is a low pass filter, so there is no high pass filter+FX.
Playing 1 FX at time is a limitation, but
- it avoids the need to switch off each FX,
- in Serato DJ Pro, you may still play 2 FX on a deck if you assign both FX racks to the same deck and if you assign different effects  to FX1, Fx2, Fx3 on the second rack.

Thanks for your kind word, indeed operating on a standard USB bus power is a part of the technical challenge.

Topic starter

Thanks for the response, is it possible to route it like how its done in DJJuice software.