|DJUCED for DJ Control AIR - 1.0.14
- Mac OS® 10.5, 10.6 (32-bit), 10.7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
Supported DJ gear
- DJ Control AIR
- DJuced for Windows
- Djuced for Mac
Changes compared to version 1.0.7:
1. General performance:
DJUCED is now faster on Mac OS© X and Windows©.
2. New HD skins resolutions
3. New Effects:
- Low-Pass Filters.
Cue Button on DJ Control Air is now affected to CUE_Stop Function. (as on professional DJ CD players)
With CUE_Stop you can:
- Set a different CUE Point position, with the track paused or stopped, by moving the track with the Jog Wheel, then hitting "CUE" on the controller again.
- When a track is playing, hitting "CUE" will set a CUE point on the actual track position, and then hitting "CUE" again will restart playing from this CUE point immediately.
- When a track is paused or stopped, with a CUE point already set, hitting "CUE" button will start the track on the cue point. You must maintain the "CUE" button pressed to let the track playing, if you release "CUE" button, the track will stop playing then go back to cue point.
- If you maintain "CUE" then pressing simultaneously the "Play" button on DJ Control Air, the track will play as usual.
- Browser general reading has been improved.
- Search track function is now multi criteria
- Match function displays only the percentage.
- Display the total number of songs in the selected folder/playlist and the total playing time at the bottom right corner of the browser.
6. Beat grid edit improvement in the BPM Tab:
The first Beat grid marker can be set at the play marker position using a button in the BPM edit Tab.
7. Scratch Algorithm
Scratch sound more precise and clear.