Notifications
Clear all

air control - other software

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi everyone,

today i get my dj control air, but djuced does not work well on my laptop. it says: your cpu does not support sse3 instructions! the application will now close so i think i cant use djuced. maybe im wrong?
so, i just tought. maybe i can use virtual dj or traktor (i have the full version of both). the mappers i have, also of both. but, did the air control work with virtual dj or traktor?
i hope someone can give me the right answer(s). so my questions are: 
- whats wrong with my djuced?
- do virtual dj or traktor support the air control?

greets,
lars 

Topic starter

Hello !

-The next DJUCED update, (upcoming in few days i Hope), will support your CPU (pentium 4 ?)
- VDJ and Traktor are both supporting the Air Control, but the FX modulation is "better" on traktor ^^

Cheers,

Topic starter

Hi,

That's nice I am gonna try that, but I think I stay using Traktor. 
I did used Traktor and Virtual DJ. The AIR control works with Virtual DJ, but you do not hear how deep the effect is.
As said, the AIR control on Traktor is good. You can do the Dry/Wet and the Effect's deep with the AIR sensor. 

Thanks for help!

Greets,
Lars

PS: Dont know what CPU I have, but I think Pentium 4. 

Topic starter

Hey lars, kun je mij vertellen welke traktor jij hebt? en hoe je moet configureren tussen traktor en hercules dj air?

groetjes

Topic starter

Beste,

Ik heb Traktor Scratch Pro 2, de Hercules DJ Control AIR is eenvoudig te configureren met Traktor dmv. de mapping hier:  http://ts.hercules.com/nl/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=287&cid=10  
Als je dan die van Traktor download, zit er een mapping en een pdf'je bij voor de uitleg.

Lars 

Topic starter

After doing all the downloads i still had the sammmee problem where it saw some songs in my itunes as 0:00 lenght and "file does not support format" so... i decided to check if it was the actual songs and it wasnt, the software just wants your songs to be "mp3" and not "mp4".... after converting all my music that wasnt Mp3 into Mp3 it all worked perfectly on me mixer...so much for "upgraded New technology".... LOL!
go on google and covert mp4 to mp3 and use Converterlite.com

hope it works!

Topic starter

@RedBear,

DRM files bought by iTunes (old tracks) , should not be possible to be played out of iTunes.