what do you want in...

Notifications
Clear all

what do you want in djuced ? que voudriez vous voir dans djuced ?

14 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

/////////////english//////////////

as an active djuced tester, i want to give your voice to the djuced team.

so if you think about a feature, dont hesitate to post your ideas here.

/////////////français////////////// 

etant in beta-testeur actif de djuced, je veux aussi connaitre vos avis pour communiquer vos idées à léquipe de développement de djuced.

donc si vous avez une suggestion, envie dune fonction, nhésitez pas à le dire ici ! 

Topic starter

Ce qui serais pas mal ce serat un petite fenétre playlist ou on mettrai les 3,4 musique que tu veux mixé pour eviter d'aller les chercher dans les dossier sa ferait gagner du temps et ajouter l'effet filter sa rendrait pas mal =).qu'en penser vous ?

Voila si j'ai d'autre idée je fais signe

Topic starter

Bonnes remarques, c'est noté !

Topic starter

I have already wrote in another part of the forum, probably it was not the right place...

Now I found this topic

This is my experience: I'm not a very experted of this software, but I tried the popular Virtual Dj and the new Djuced that I found with my Dj Air.

I feel that the quality but especially the voume's sound is higher with Virtual Dj ( and more "defined").

Is only a my feeling? I try with the same speakers volume and with the same-gain set ( in the 2 software)

Do you think that with the new version the sound's quality will improve?

Many people told me that the volume's value of Virtual Dj is higher because of a sort or autogain features that the Vdj software has..

Is it so? For me this is an important features that the Djuced might have...

And if possible, I would like to suggest of making a better "search system": the actual version has a big space on the skin dedicated to the jog/etc etc but the part of the skin with the files is very small...

Probably is a screen resolution of my Mac book, because I have a 13", but the visualization of the Vdj is better even if the screen is the same!

Hoping and waiting for a new and best Djuced....

Thanks a lot.

M

Topic starter

hi MKDj.

Thanks for the trackback and the suggestions.

For the record, DJUCED , with the main Volume at 100%, works at 0dB maximum. (to avoid saturation).

Virtual DJ, in the main output, Re-amplify again the signal, that could be make some saturation in the outputs.

In Audio Quality, I can tell you that DJUCED and VDJ have the same quality, it's just an Volume impression between the two of them.

For the search system and the browser display, it's a good suggestion.

I'll report this points.

Topic starter

Hi Victo,
thanks for your reply.
I would like only to add another little point. I don't know if anyone has already say that, because the upper part of the topic is in french language, and I don't understand.
Besides, last Saturday I had a small party. Before starting I would like to put on some songs and automixes them. In past I used Vdj and it makes a sort of "smart automix"... If at the start of the song there is a sort of "hole" the virtualDj con until where the level of the sound is good for start.... I think that the Djuced is not so smart and in cut off immediatly one song and starts with the other. I try to modificate the "fade" but the results are the same.... Am I wrong?
Thanks!
M. 

Topic starter

Have you midified the crossfader curves ? or the "fade lenght" ?

Fade lenght is working for me.

Topic starter

Hello!

I would like to have more effects! I use Virtual DJ home edition on my pc and I like effects like beatgrid, tk filter...
Maybe allow to load them as plugins?

Thank you!

Topic starter

It's noted ^^

Topic starter

Thanks!

I have some troubles with mp3 art used in some of my mp3s. Its not loaded. Should the cover be loaded in the center of the "vinyl" where is track timing info (remaining and current time)? It seems that DJUSED tries to load the cover from internet. Please tell me if its not true.

I would like to have the art from mp3 to be loaded inside the center of the "vinyl".

thank you.

Topic starter

The latest DJUCED version (1.0.24, download here) does this job.

it reads the covers from the files (iTunes covered files), and download from the Internet if the album name is in the id3tags.

Topic starter

I really don't use DJuced much, but...

Cue action is awkward for me. I like the way Traktor does this. More options may be the solution. Actually this is the biggest reason I can't use program daily.

Software seems to go unstable, if I analyze my whole library before playing. Software is pretty stable without analyzing, if I remember correctly.

Volume controls for headphones are too simple. I need more precise control over the volume. In Traktor it would help, if the controller would not do it's own adjusting outside the program. Maybe this is a driver problem? This is also difficult, if I use it with another mixer (With Traktor) and I have to get the sound volume equal on both channels.

In Traktor I also mapped mix/cue to work on steps, not 0% --> 100%, works better for me.

There's no skin for 720p. Really bad thing I guess, because most of consumer laptops are using that resolution. Also lot more variation would be nice, maybe bright daylight skin etc.

Topic starter

Thanks for your remarks Tesno.

Topic starter

Yo Victo, 
i'm kind of new in the dj scene. I've just bought the dj control air and got the program DJUCED.
I want some more samples is it. Where can i download them?
You got some tips for me?

Tnx
DJoel 

Topic starter

Hello,

for me it would be great to make the "Remain Time" bigger. That is the Time I need, not Current Time. Its not easy to read on Mac Bock 13". So just make bigger Font Size. That would be great.