djuced software is ...

Notifications
Clear all

djuced software is getting struck suddenly sometimes while loading the second track

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello all,

this is surendra, im a beginner dj. i have been using hercules inpulse 300 controller with an interface djuced software since 5 months. i could say here that, i have been facing an issue sometimes that, djuced software is getting struck suddenly that means, here i can tell  an example, like while the track 1 is playing on the deck 1, if i want to listen the second track on my headphones(which i loaded on the second deck) at that time tool is not responding properly and i couldnt liseten anything in my headphones. 

if i want to move the jog wheel front and back for that second track, that time the seocnd track wave form will be disappered. 

note : djuced software works fine, if i close and open the software again. when ever this problem comes. but this is not a proper solution to fix this.

sometimes i feel so worst, especially while im recoridng my performance. therefore im requesting you all that kindly help me to solve this issue.

First off, did you make sure to analyse all of your audio files before using them ? 

From your description, I have a feeling that the problem is likely that the second track you've loaded is being analysed, which takes some resources. Depending on your computer configuration and other tasks being done (like recording), it might be overloading your system, which causes DJUCED to behave in strange ways.   

Normally, it is recommanded to analyse your entire library before starting DJing. The following video will show you how to proceed: 

You might also want to apply the setup suggestions of the following Knowledge base article:  

https://support.hercules.com/en/kb/1001-en/

Topic starter

Thanks for your reply Phatso. It's very nice information especially for beginners. I'll follow your steps and i'll get back to you with feedback.Smile

Topic starter

Hi everyone, I have experienced similar problem as Surendra. After buying new laptop quite often when I`m playing one track on the first deck and loading the second track on the second deck, the first track stops playing for a while (DJUCED gets stuck, sometimes for 3sec) which is terrible when playing for the audience. This never happened with my older laptot which was 6 times slower then my new laptop. I have Lenovo ideapad 700, I7 6th generation, 8GB RAM, SSD so I think this configuration is sufficient for smooth running of DJUCED.

Another problem is that DJUCED sometimes also is not reponding to fast moving within a track (when pressing SHIFT button and using side of the jog wheel). After closing DJUCED and running again then it is possible again, at least for sometime. This happens on the both jog wheels (using DJ Control Inpuls 300).

Anyone has some idea for solving these issues? Does anyone know what this could be caused by?

Thank you for your replies.

Topic starter

Well, I found some info here in forum for optimizing Windows ( https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/blog/tech-tips/optimize-your-windows-computer-for-djing/ ) so I`ve changed the settings and I`ll see if this help. I realized that the reason could be that I was running my old laptop on Windows 7, now I have Win 10 on my new laptop so there were definitely differencies in settings between these two operation systems. Will write here soon if the Windows setting changes helped me at least solve the problem with pausing the played tracked when loading the second track on the second deck. 

Did you take time to read and apply the suggestion given to Surendra regarding having all your audio files analysed BEFORE using them ?

Topic starter

Hello Phatso,

I have followed your suggestions as beow to fix this issue, but this problem is not yet resolved. 
Kindly look into it deeply and please help, It's very irritating issue while playing infront of others.

Steps I followed :

1) I didn't keep any USB keys connected to my computer.
2) There’s plenty of free space on my computer’s hard drive. 
3) I connected my mouse to a USB port as far away as possible from the USB port where I have connected the DJ controller. 
4) I Closed all background application softwares. 

5) I tunred of Wi-Fi conncetion of computer before playing.

6) I analyzed all my tracks before playing 

Kindly See the below links if you can, I took screen shot while I'm facing this issue.

Djuced Software Tool Issue

Controller Setup

Thank you!!

Regards,
Surendra.

Hello Surendra,

I have updated your post in adding the actual image link in your message: when inserting an image link, please type the address of the image file, not the address of a page hosting the image file (the image address should end in .jpg, .png, .tif or .gif).

Topic starter

Hi Surendra and DJKarmakaaja,

DJUCED just released a 4.1.1 update yesterday.
It's not already an automatic update so you can grab it on DJUCED.com.

One of the fix in this version can probably avoid this "stuck" issue when loading a song.

Just keep us in touch if it solves or not the issue.

With your computers you should not have any issues...

Topic starter

Hello Victo, Thanks for the feebdack. 
Yep, I can try out again by updating the software and I'll get back you in soon.
By the way what are things got updated in the 4.1.1 version Djuced software?