djuced 4.0.6 - samp...

Notifications
Clear all

djuced 4.0.6 - sampler

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi. im new to the forum. i like the new djuced software. is it possible to change the samples bank to use your own samples and how can i do it? thanks.

Topic starter

I'm looking for the same. So would be good to know how/if we can use own samples and which file format is valid/accepted for own samples?

Hello,

Welcome on the forum.
Indeed, you can create your own sample banks and edit the samples inside.
To create samples, save audio files whose length does not exceeed 30 seconds, and which can be looped, and copy them in Djuced Samples folder (in Windows: C:\Users\YourName\Documents\DJUCED\Samples).

To Insert your sample in a sample bank:
- display the sampler in Djuced
- click on the gear button at the right of the sampler > you get a window "Edit Sample Pack"
- Click on "New Sample Pack"
- The window Edit sample Pack is updated with a new empty sample pack: you can edit its name in this window
- Click OK: the new empty sample pack is displayed in Djuced GUI
- Drag & drop samples from the sample library to the 16 slots of the sample pack
- once you have filled all the slots you want, click on the gear button
- In edit sample pack, click on each sample to edit its name and colour.

Topic starter

Thanks for your quick response. I will try it this weekend and will response here. Thanks again team.

Topic starter

How can I do this on a MacBook?

Hello Stylz,

1) Please complete your profile in clicking on "MY SPACE"> "MY PROFILE"

- In "HERCULES EQUIPMENT IN USE": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package, version of DJ software.

2) To put your samples sounds in Djuced
- Built audio files (WAV, MP3, AAC, AIF sound lasting up to 30 seconds) prefereably with a loop editing software. There are tons of software for it, as Wavepad Audio Editor from NCH, Loop Editor from Aurchitect.
- Copy these sample files in MacIntosh HD > Users > YourName > Documents > DJUCED > Samples
- Run Djuced
- Display the sampler in Djuced
- click on the gear in the sampler to call the sampler editor

Then you see the Sampler editor

and then, as for Djuced in Windows:
- Click on New Sample Pack
- The Edit sample Pack is updated with a new empty sample pack: you can edit its name in this window

- Click OK: the new empty sample pack is displayed in Djuced GUI
- Drag & drop samples from the sample library to the 16 slots of the sample pack
- once you have filled all the slots you want, click on the gear button
- In edit sample pack, click on each sample to edit its name and colour.