issue with hercules...

Notifications
Clear all

issue with hercules inpulse 300 jog wheels and traktor pro 3 (tsi)

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,

i am currently using the lastest version of the hi300 tsi for traktor pro 3 and i am facing an issue with the jog wheels.

i can scrub through a track on deck a using the top of the jog wheel however, i cant do the same with deck b (if i try to scrub through the track using the top of the jogwheel nothing happens), i need to use the outside edge of the jog wheel to scrub through the track.

also using the outside edge of deck as jogwheel does not move the track the same speed as it does with deck b.

was this intended? could someone point me in the right direction in getting this issue resolved.

kind regards 

Hello,

There was indeed an error in the mapping regarding the jog wheel. It's been corrected and the new version is now available on the support site.  Give it a try and let us know how it goes. 

Topic starter

Hi Dj Phatso,

Thank you for replying.

I loaded the newest version of the TSI file onto Traktor Pro 3 last night and noticed there was no difference with the jogwheel behaviour from my initial comment, there still appears to be a bug with the jog wheels in the mapping. 

Be sure to use the Import button at the bottom of the Configuration menu page to completely erase the previous profile and load the new one.

Topic starter

I deleted the previous mapping for the controller then loaded in the new TSI via the import button which asked if I wanted to import other setting such as GUI interface options ect... Pressed OK... successfully imported and no change to behaviour. 

Hello,
Last week, I have tried DJControl Inpulse 300 + Traktor Pro 3 with the former TSI file, with Traktor Pro 3 controller setting device target on B, and Inpulse 300 jog wheels of decks A and B controlled adequately the tracks:
- when Vinyl modes were enabled, using the top of the jogs made the jog scratch,
- when Vinyl modes were disabled, using the top of the jogs made the jog browse withing the track when the tracks were not playing, and pitch bend while the tracks were playing.
In Traktor 3 controller menu, what is the device target?