cant use my dj cont...

Notifications
Clear all

cant use my dj controller instinct as midi controller

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi i have installed everithing accordingly instructions, but so far a cannot operate with the hercules dj instinct in any dj software, i have mapped it in vdj pro as instructions, updated usb drivers software, but nothing. the pc recognizes the controller it does appear correctly, it does plays the sound in phones and in speakers, but it does not act as it should as a controller. can someone please help me.
ps: also i installed the djuced 18º latest version and it sends me a message saying that the dj device designed for djuced 18 not detected

i am using windows 7 home premium edition service pack 1 x64 bits 
sony vaio vpcf1 

Topic starter

Hi i have installed everithing accordingly instructions, but so far a cannot operate with the hercules dj instinct in any dj software, i have mapped it in VDJ Pro as instructions, updated usb drivers software, but nothing. The Pc recognizes the controller it does appear correctly, it does plays the sound in phones and in speakers, but it does not act as it should as a controller. Can someone please help me.
Ps: Also i installed the DJUCED 18º latest version and it sends me a message saying that the dj device designed for DJUCED 18 not detected

I am using windows 7 Home Premium edition service pack 1 x64 bits 
Sony Vaio VPCF1 

I Think I maybe found the bug, and Maybe  related with human interface device recognition, since a instaled in another pc and it worked fine, and i noticed that it asked me to instal 3 drivers and on my laptop it only instaled 2
Help anyone please??? can someone please ilucidate me if there is a work around for this question? 

Obviously, if some of the components are not installed correctly, it would influence the way the console works:

I would suggest running the latest installation package again (as administrator of course) and be aware of any potential problem during the process and following the installation.

If however all components are indeed present in Device Manager, then it could be abother issue related to some files Windows sometimes overwrites by mistakes, which prevents, among other things, MIDI devices from working properly.

Decompress and run the following file to rectify the situation:

Topic starter

Hi and first of all many thanks to your fast reply, in deed it was a good help, i knew that it had to be some strange tweak. As the crontrollers installed correctly. It was assuming the audio card and the sound was working accordingly. And Followed the instructions step by step i corrected some of my initial mistakes. But the tool that you provided that was the last step needed.
 So i can now finally enjoy my hercules djcontrol instinct. And it is a very good solution the first one i could ever afford was the dj control mp3, and now i uppgraded to instinct. As my problem sorted and fixed I just want to express my gratitude, first to you DJ Phatso, and to this site that contains alot of useful tips and instructions.
Just One more thing, does anyone knows if there is a way in VDJ Pro to use both Prelistening btn at the same time?
Many Thx.