lost mp3 e2 install...

Notifications
Clear all

lost mp3 e2 installation cd

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey, i recently bought the mp3 e2 dj controller, installed it on my pc, and lost the cd. im switching computers now, sooooo yeah it sucks! thanks for your help.

You can always find the drivers to install your controller on the support site:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=61&pid=241&cid=1

As for Virtual DJ, if you did register your serial number on their web site, you will be able to obtain the latest version of the software from the Download section.

Topic starter

Thank you very much! The registered version is onthe old pc, will i be able to find the serial number also? that was lost with the cd casing.

The serial number will appear in the download section, so it will not get lost again 🙂

Topic starter

i need to Installation my dj controller e2 but i lost the cd

Hello Steve,

It depends whether you have lost or not the VirtualDJ license serial number, which is written on the CD enveloppe.

If you have lost this number, then you must contact Hercules tech support here or by phone at 08450800942.

If you have this number, you can download the same contents as the CD, since the CD contents is:
- DJ Control MP3 e2 driver, you can downhload it here,
- VirtualDJ LE MP3 e2, you can download it here once you have registred on VirtualDJ website and typed your VirtualDJ LE licence serial number,
- DJ Control MP3 e2 manuals, you can download  here the installation manual, and here the user manual.

Topic starter

@maxdjack... i also lost the cd for it, so i just have the board but i cant even use it without the cd!! please help!!what can i do? thanks

Topic starter

got it. thanks guys. much appreciated