error in the sound ...

Notifications
Clear all

error in the sound driver

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have had my hercules rmx for about a month now and everything was working great but now when i go to load vdj le, during the "initializing sound engine...." i get a pop up that says "error in the sound driver". then vdj le loads and i can drag and drop a song to make it load but it wont play. no idea why this is happening. can anybody help???

thanks!

2 Answers
Topic starter

hi there,

do you use the console on a PC (what OS?) or on a Mac machine?

Also, did you change something to your setup since it worked last time?

Regards, TheK

2 Answers

Hi Spin teck,

I you are in Mac OS 10.5.7, then you should update your DJ Console Rmx drivers to Hercules DJ Console Series driver package 1.36 for Mac OS X, it fixes this issue (your Mac was probably in 10.5.6, and Mac OS upgraded it to Mac OS 10.5.7, which caused this issue). Hercules DJ Console Series driver package 1.36 for Mac OS X is here.

2 Answers
Topic starter

hi there,

do you use the console on a pc (what os?) or on a mac machine?

also, did you change something to your setup since it worked last time?

regards, thek

Topic starter

hi spin teck,

i you are in mac os 10.5.7, then you should update your dj console rmx drivers to hercules dj console series driver package 1.36 for mac os x, it fixes this issue (your mac was probably in 10.5.6, and mac os upgraded it to mac os 10.5.7, which caused this issue). hercules dj console series driver package 1.36 for mac os x is here.