argh! now the whole...

Notifications
Clear all

argh! now the whole thing is broken!

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i downloaded driver update off the public ftp mirror and now when i plug the mk2 into my mac, all the lights go on and they never turn off and nothing picks it up.

for christs sakes, does this company not have any customer support?

5 Answers
Topic starter

There is a procedure you can do that allows you to reset the fimware/Drivers on the MK2 and RMX consoles. The PDF manual now can be found on the Hercules Tech website

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/

but I've just tried to get on the site but it times out on me (there server may be down). I'll will try later to post a link.

5 Answers
Topic starter

Hi Jimmy, yes it's me from Virtual DJ forum too.

Thanks for taking a look at my problem. I think the root of the problem has been that ts.hercules.com has been down today and I used their FTP site to do a driver & firmware update that seems to have failed.

I've got the manual installed on my computer, but don't see any documentation in there about doing a reset of the firmware, perhaps it's in another PDF?

5 Answers
Topic starter

but don't see any documentation in there about doing a reset of the firmware, perhaps it's in another PDF?

Yes there is mate, a Firmware Reset PDF.

I could send you it, I have all the resets PDF saved ( I think)

Just make me a friend in your "My Space" tab. Once I've accepted it, you then can send me your email address to me a PM and I'll send you it, no worries there mate.

5 Answers
Topic starter

Just sent you a friend request, thanks!

5 Answers
Topic starter

Accepted mate.

Just send me you email address via PM and I'll get it off to you Smile

5 Answers
Topic starter

there is a procedure you can do that allows you to reset the fimware/drivers on the mk2 and rmx consoles. the pdf manual now can be found on the hercules tech website

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/

but ive just tried to get on the site but it times out on me (there server may be down). ill will try later to post a link.

Topic starter

hi jimmy, yes its me from virtual dj forum too.

thanks for taking a look at my problem. i think the root of the problem has been that ts.hercules.com has been down today and i used their ftp site to do a driver & firmware update that seems to have failed.

ive got the manual installed on my computer, but dont see any documentation in there about doing a reset of the firmware, perhaps its in another pdf?

Topic starter

but dont see any documentation in there about doing a reset of the firmware, perhaps its in another pdf?

yes there is mate, a firmware reset pdf.

i could send you it, i have all the resets pdf saved ( i think)

just make me a friend in your "my space" tab. once ive accepted it, you then can send me your email address to me a pm and ill send you it, no worries there mate.

Topic starter

just sent you a friend request, thanks!

Topic starter

accepted mate.

just send me you email address via pm and ill get it off to you smile