Notifications
Clear all

mobile dj mp3 connection

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello,

i have an moblie dj mp3 console that cant get an connection with the software (up to date from hercules site).
the device keeps saying "no host available"

i have tried 3 pcs and several software versions (older and newer)

does anyone know how to fix this problem?

greetz mike

Hello,

Please
- make sure you have connected the USB receiver to a powered usb port,
- confirm you have connected close from the USB receiver, as during pairing Mobile DJ must be close from the USB receiver,
- precise if you have tested on a computer where Mobile DJ was previously working,
- and complete your profile here (My Space > My Profile):

To complete your profile
- In "Hercules Equipment in use": check your DJ Controller
- In "Software in use", I don't think your software is listed
- In "Describe your equipement", please write your computer configuration:
  . Operating system (write it completely, for example Windows Vista x86 (32-bit) or x64) 
  . Computer (brand and model)
  . Software version: I suppose you use the version 1.07 (Hercules Mobile DJ Mix 1.07)

Topic starter

hello,

thnx for your reaction.

i've tried all the usb ports on my laptop (i can charge my phone with any so i think they are all powered)

the mixing software runs fine (needs the dongle to start)

the laptop reconizes the dongle as "Hercules high-speed wireless dongle"

i also updated all the drivers via windows update

device functions (windows)
Hid-compliant consumer control device
USB input device

Hello,

"No host available" is the message displayed if the DJ controller is not paired with the USB dongle.

Please confirm that,
1) You set the swich "Keys On / Keys hold" on "keys on" position
2) You connect the USB receiver to the USB port with its semi rigid cable so that the USB receiver is in an upright position,
3) you start Hercules Mobile DJ Mix 1.07, and you place Mobile DJ controller as close as possible from the USB receiver (not further than 1 foot), and you press on a button
4) and then, at that moment, instead of pairing to the USB receiver, the controller displays a message "No Host available".

Topic starter

exactly how u said it!

could there be something broken in the transmitter/reciever?

Hello Bamjonguh,

The message "No Host available" shows the controller receives no commands from the DJ software, but it does not precise why the controller doe not receive the commands, it may also be a software or environment issue.
Did you use the USB receiver + DJ Controller combination recently, before it stopped working, on the same computer?