Notifications
Clear all

headphones do not work

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi, 

i have a problem with my headphones. i have an hercules 4-mx and i have virtual dj pro full 7.0.3.

i installed djseriesinstall_5_57s.pkg. 

i think i have to do something with the asio driver in the control panel (as i read that somewhere else), but in my control panel i can see nothing about asio. 

does anybody know how to solve it?

thanks!

ASIO does not exist on OS X.

Your audio configuration for VDJ should look something like this:

BTW, you might want to update your version of VDJ (the latest being v7.4.6) which include many improvements. 

Topic starter

I have a similar problem on my 4-Mix and VDJ Pro,my config is as yours only on imput i have to use none,as to use Micrphone i get an Asio messge and then nothing works.

The latest drivers are correctly installed ?

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=263&cid=1

You are using the latest version of VDJ Pro 7 (v7.4.6)?

Hello Soulie,

1) It would be easier to identify immediately if you could complete your profile (In My Space > My Profile) here as getting an efficient technical help on a forum requires that you describe your computer technical configuration so in:
  - Hercules equipment in use: check the name DJ Console 4-Mx in the list,
  - Software in use: check VirtualDj
  - Describe your equipment: precise your computer brand and model, CPU, RAM, operating system (for example is it Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit), precise your DJConsole driver package (is it 2015_HDJS_6?), and your release of your DJ software, (for example VirtualDJ Pro 7.4.2 or VirtualDJ Pro 8.0.0 pc built 2483.1070, today's last built?).

2) Your issue is different from Relmar as apparently you are in Windows while he is in Mac OS.

3) Can you confirm that, prior to running VirtualDJ, you have set DJConsole 4-Mx in ASIO, not in WDM

since in Windows, VirtualDJ requires the audio to be set in ASIO to handle audio inputs on DJ Console 4-Mx.