Notifications
Clear all

software error

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i bought a second hand dj console rmx and when i attempt to install the drivers i come across a software error that tells me to contact the software manufacturer. has anyone else experience this problem and know how to fix it? http://imgur.com/imquu6w my os is osx yosemite. 

Hello,

I have just tested installing DJ Console Rmx with the driver package 5.18 in Yosemite 10.10.2, no problem at all on my Macbook Air 11" - i5 1.6 GHz - 4 GB RAM - Mac OS 10.10.2.

1) Which drivers version have you tried to install?

2) Are you sure you have downloaded the full installer package?
DJSeriesInstall_5_18s.pkg size is 11 287 026 bytes.

3) It would help if you could complete your profile (in My Space > My Profile) in filling:
- the field "Hercules equipment in use" with the name DJConsole Rmx
- the field "Software in use" (name of your DJ software)
- the field "Describe your equipment" list your computer name, model, type, PCU, RAM + your operating system as Mac OS 10.10.2.

Topic starter

Yes i have downloaded the full installer pack and it still will not work. I try to install the DJSeriesInstall_5_18s.pkg with no success. And i have completed my profile if those details can help anybody assist me. 

Hello,

1) Do you use an administrator account for your Macbook?

2) Is the error message you get the first message you see when you run the installer or do you get something before?

Topic starter

I do use an administrator account for my macbook, and the installation process goes smoothly until the very end (right before it should ask me to plug my controller in) that is when it gives me the error message.

Hello,

I wonder if your DJ Console Rmx is fully working. Can you try it on a PC, just to make sure the issue you meet is just an installation issue?