Notifications
Clear all

playlist import in djuced

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,
is it possible to import/edit a playlist (.m3u) in djuced. i mean not in the program self but with an external program and then use the list in djuced.
where are the files located?

also, does djuced keeps a log of whats played?

thanks.

If your playlist files are located in the same folders as your music, they will be imported in your sound library at the same time.

All Playlists are located in Documents > DJUCED (18 or 40) > Playlist

You can see all the songs that have been played in the browser section under History.

Topic starter

Thank you for your answer. That helped me a lot.

Is there a way I can export the history to a text file or something?
I need it to send a list of the played songs to the copyright agency (Sabam in Belgium) after a gig.

Exporting the history is currently not possible, but I'll pass on your request to the DJUCED team.

Topic starter

Why does the history display the songs out of the order in which they were played? is it possible to see them in play order?

Hello Kunst,

Djuced 40 history ranks the tracks according to field you choose as index (Artist, title, BPM, key, ...) .
If you display the field "Last Played" in the history, click on this field title to rank the tracks according to their last play order.

Topic starter

If you'd like to edit the playlist with an external program, I think maybe you can make use of a third party software. As for me, I usually manage my music library with convert playlist to MP3, then import in DJuced easily.